DARRYL BROWN COLLECTION 2 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE NOR GUARANTEE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: contest is only open to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Contest is only open to legal residents of the U.S., and is void where prohibited by applicable federal and state laws. Employees of Darryl Brown, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the 'employees'), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate or collect prizes in this contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where legally prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: by participating, the contestant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Darryl Brown as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
- Campaign Period: entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ending at precisely 12:00am, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Thursday , December 3, 2020. All online entries must be received no later than, and will not be accepted after 12:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST) Friday, December 4, 2020.
- How to Enter: you must enter the contest by submitting an entry. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Darryl Brown. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to evade the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Darryl Brown.
- Prizes: the winner(s) of the campaign will receive gift cards and or merchandise. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Darryl Brown. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Darryl Brown. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including, without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for cash prize equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Darryl Brown to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: the odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Darryl Brown. The anticipated winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days following the final selection of prizewinner. I, Darryl Brown shall have no liability for the winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings.Darryl Brown are likewise, not responsible for winner's incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (Darryl Brown discretion) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS PRIZEWINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: by entering this content for said contest via (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Darryl Brown, anyone acting on behalf of Darryl Brown, and Darryl Brown's licenses, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to: print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use any media now known or hereafter developed. Collection of content through submission is binded with perpetuity throughout the world, without limitation, these include: your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, and/or consent By entering this contest, and submission of content; you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Darryl Brown. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. **You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Darryl Brown from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Darryl Brown may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.**
- Terms & Conditions: Darryl Brown reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Darryl Brown's control corrupt or affect the security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such a case(s), Darryl Brown may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Darryl Brown. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest and/or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Darryl Brown has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, and/or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt(s) be made,Darryl Brown reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: by entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Darryl Brown and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability. This includes: illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, and/or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: this contest is governed by the United States of America and New York State, without respect,to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this contest the participant (you) agrees that any, and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in (your state/province) jurisdiction. Furthermore, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: to obtain a copy of the winner's name, or a copy of these official rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Darryl Brown. Requests must be received no later than 12:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST)Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
- Sponsor: the sponsor of the campaign is Darryl Brown.
- This contest is hosted by Darryl Brown and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other promotional usage platform.